Have y’all seen the commercials for that ABC show “What Would You Do?” where the waitress is flirting with the woman’s boyfriend/husband? Well, I don’t know how it all plays out…I think it comes on this week sometime, but the gist is that you’re chillin’ with your honey and the waitress starts pushing up on your man. And I’ve watched these shows before when they’re about different topics, so I’m sure the waitress will keep ramping it up to see what kind of reaction she could get. In the one commercial, the waitress actually gives the man her phone number and asks him to call her…right in front of the girlfriend/wife!
The Mister asked me what I would do if something like that happened and I just shook my head and said, “I don’t know…but it wouldn’t be good.” So that got me to brainstorming about what I’d say or do if a woman flirted so tough with my husband (right in front of me!) that she felt that she could give him her number. I have a tough time with that one because I don’t think I give off the vibe that that sort of behavior would be acceptable, but let’s just say that I do. What would I do?
- Snatch the paper out of The Mister’s hand and tell her that I’ll give her a call later…with a hard stare.
- Laugh and tell him that he’s still got it…and then take that number away, lol!
- Find the manager of the restaurant and tell him about that trick waitress.
- Ask her if she realizes that The Mister is a married man and if she’d want her hubby treated that way.
- Request another waitress.
- Complain to the manager, get a free meal, and pat self on back for saving money.
So…what would you do?