Miss Thing over at Frugalista Getting Married tagged me on these questions, so I figured I’d give it a shot. Here we go!
1. If you could have one wish granted what would it be? Unlimited wishes (of course) and then after that I’d wish for wisdom not to be a complete dummy with all of my wishes.
2. Do people in your real life know about your blog or do you keep it to yourself? Most folks know about it…my fam and friends at least. That made complaining about people during the wedding planning process a bit tricky. That was probably good though, because it saved me wasting a lot of negative energy griping about stuff that isn’t even close to important.
3. If you could change one part of your body or appearance what would it be? My eyeballs, lol! They’re useless without glasses. I’d love to know what it felt like to wake up in the morning and actually see. The other day The Mister and I woke up and I had to ask him to hand me my glasses (which turned out to be right next to my foot) because they weren’t in the normal spot. In fact, they were so close to me that he thought I was joking and starting kidding me about it, and I was like, “no seriously…where are they”?
4. If you became a billionaire would you quit your current job? Sort of. I’m a volleyball coach and I love it…so maybe I’d switch to being a volunteer assistant. But I can’t imagine not coaching.
5. What do you like best about your body or appearance? I like that I’m tallish (5’9″) and have long legs. Squats work wonders ladies!
6. What is something that people might be surprised to know about you? I played the cello from 1st through 12th grades and was really quite good. I still love classical music!
7. If you were forced to give up one of your 5 senses which one would it be? Smell. Don’t really have a good reason except it seems the least life changing.
8. If you could have any superhuman power what would it be? To be able to tell when people are lying to me. I generally believe what people say to me…which has gotten me into trouble in the past.
Alright y’all…hit me in the comments with your answers to those questions!