- I got my purse stolen on New Year’s Eve…had my driver’s license, cell phone, credit card, and car keys in it. It was not awesome.
- My computer got infected with some yucky virus and proceeded to present the Blue Screen of Death.
- Had to go back to the DMV to get another drivers license. The upside is that since I was just there getting a new license for the name change, I didn’t have to take a new picture. The downside is that the picture still sucks.
- Canceled the credit card.
- Had to go and get a new cell phone. When I went in, I was like, “I need a new phone now!” And the lady told me I wasn’t up for an upgrade so I had to pay full price and I was like whatever. Then she said it’d be $600 and I said, “I do not need a new cell phone now”, lol!!
- Anyhoo, they shipped a new phone to me and I took it in to get it all set up and I got home and The Mister said his phone didn’t work. They’d given me his phone number. D’oh! So, back to the cell phone place.
- I went to the doctor on Monday because I’ve been feeling awful, had to go in on Tuesday for blood tests and have yet to hear back. It’s so bad that I just start telling people about it, I have no shame. Unfortunately, The Mister still does and I think he gets a bit uncomfortable with my “yucky belly” talk.
- Just picked my laptop up today and it’s all cleaned up…yay!
- Oh, and did I tell you that I’m getting audited?
Still with all of that going on…life is good. I’m married to a wonderful dude, I’ve got a job I love, and we just did our holiday bills and we did good!! Yippee!